Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful!!!

It's that time of the year again! The cold crisp of the air, and the beautiful colored leaves on the ground. The smell of home cooked food full up the house. This time of the year, we all set and share what we are thankful for.

I am thankful for a lot of the same things as you. I'm thankful for my family, friends, a good job, and a warm home to come to everyday. I realize a lot of us even me don't really understand how much we have to be thankful for. I am thankful to have able to share my thoughts with all of you. I am thankful for Glipho for reaching out to me to post some one of my blog post on their site. Don't worry I still post my blog here first. To all my faithful readers I ask that you down in the comments tell me what you are thankful for this year.

1 comment: