Monday, January 27, 2014

Personal rant


I just had to write these feelings out. It's a personal rant that I am posting just to show someone out there that is going through something like this that you are not alone.




I started this out not knowing what to say. This thought has been really have on my heart as of the past few months. I feel like this is a safe place for me to express these thoughts and emotions. I been in love with a man for 10 years of my life, but I always been the best friend. For 10 years, I just played my role as my heart bleed. Don't get it wrong, I had relationships, but my heart always wanted him. I tried and tried so many times to get over him and "let it go", but there was always something not allowing me to let go. Now I see that the writing is on the wall and he has a girlfriend, but that force will not let go. I miss my best friend, but this foolish pride will not allow me to reach out to him. I guess I don't want to seem like a pest or something. I guess I just got to get use to not talking to him, and it's going to be hard since I known him since I was 14.


No comments:

Post a Comment