Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Younique just like you

Hello my beautiful readers!




To all my readers that are make up artists, love to create, or just learning about make up.
youniqueI found a great online shop where you can find all your make up needs. I tried a few of their make up products and I love it. The company is called Youinque and I was introduced to the company but one of their sale representative name Jackie. They have brushes all the way to concealer. All the products are reasonable price.  I love the eyeshadows. They are loose powder that can be use wet or dry. They come in different sizes and colors,  and the best part you can mix the colors to make the right colors for you. The product that introduced me to the company was the 3D fiber lashes. The lashes really help make your eyes stand out and be seen. I will post pictures of me wearing them during my trip to Chicago. The lashes come in a nice black case small enough to fit in your purse. It comes with a gel that helps curl your natural eye lashes and the fibers about to put on the ends of your natural eye lashes. This is a great product if you like me and can not put on false eye lashes or just dont have the time to put them on. Check out the website I promise you will find your own favorite product and fall in love like I did.
http://www.youniqueproducts.com/jrowser

younique

1 comment: