Saturday, June 24, 2017

All Eyes On Me......Everything I thought it would be......

When I first heard of the Tupac movie All Eyes On Me was coming out, I was not that excited about it. I know this is not going to go over well with the Tupac ride or die fans, but everything they could tell us in the movie is already common knowledge in the Hip Hop world. My fiance was super excited about the movie, and I tried everything I could to push back us going to the movies to see it. Finally I was just tired of him walking around looking sad cause of my many excuses not to see the movie. We went to the Emagine theater in Royal Oak, Michigan, and we sat down in our tan color leather recliner and the movie started.

Let me be clear, I liked the movie, but it was not all that to me because I already knew all the facts they stated in the movie. The actor that played Tupac I think he did a great job. Was it just me, but it was weird hearing Snoop Dogg's voice coming out the actors voice? I'm not going to lie the actor who was playing Snoop had the walk and everything down, yet he looked nothing like him. Also it seems that Faith Evans also did a voice over well it seem that way to everyone who was in the theater with me and my fiance.

I don't understand why Jada Pickett Smith is upset about the movie. They didn't not say they ever dated or even kissed. Of course things are not going to be fully true in the movie, so they are going to do things that did not happen in real life. I find it funny that her and Lil Kim both had similar out cries about the way they was shown in each

respected movies. I will write more about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment