Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Un-Deathly Love

 
I am a hopeless romantic. Some one once asked me what kind of relationship am I looking for. I did not know how to describe in words my "perfect" relationship. Then it hit me, I only said "I want to be in love like Morticia and Gomez Addams". They looked at me with confusion in their eyes. It's true, I want my relationship to be like their relationship. No matter if it looks wrong to others it feels right to us. 
 
The love that the Addams family couple has for each other is the most pure you will ever see in Hollywood. They may not be a real couple, but they are the go to for all standards of relationships and marriages. I love how after so many years they still love and lust after each other like it's the first time seeing each other. 

I could go on and on about this couple, but I know I will at a later date,yet until then my friends go and watch the movies and youtube the television show. I see you later darlings. 



No comments:

Post a Comment