Thursday, October 17, 2013

"What's your favorite scary movie?" Halloween special post

Halloween is around the corner. In honor of Halloween, I will be listing a few of my favorite scary things/ movies in this post.  LET’S start with movies:
1

.       1 Nightmare on Elm Street: It doesn’t matter which one. The fact I can die in my sleep or awake scares me.
2.      2  Halloween: Mike Myres scares me
3.      3  Friday the 13th : Nothing scarier than a  undead mom’s boy
4.      4  Steven King’s The It: Clowns are creepy
5.       5 Scream: This movie is the reason I don’t answer any landline phones


 I have a few questions to all of you. What a makes you scream with pure horror? What’s your favorite horror movie?

1 comment:

  1. Scariest movie of all time is exorcist! Hands down. A possessed bitch with a knife. Hell to the no!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete