Saturday, November 16, 2013

Role Model Couple #3 Bishop J. Drew Sheard and Mrs. Karen Clark Sheard

 
     I am back with couple #3 of my list. I had to show love to a hometown couple. They have two children Kierra Valencia and J. Drew, II. Pastor Bishop J. Drew Sheard and his wife, 4-time Grammy Award winning singer-songwriter, Karen Clark Sheard shows the world how important it is to keep God first in not just a marriage, but in life as a whole. This couple has been together in holy matrimony for 28 years and counting.

   They also have a popular television show on B.E.T called The Sheards. Through their show they show how no matter how popular you are or how much fame you have, that you should always stick close to your roots. The family has deep roots in the church, and they show this on their show. Now-a-days it is rarely shown of a family praying together and walking by faith.

     Out of all the couple on my list, this couple is the one I view and look towards as a guide of how I want my relationship to be. This is the couple that shows that you can have it all and still have a reason to praise God for all of his blessings. I could go on and on about this couple, but why would I do that when you can get a speak peek for yourself by watching their show The Sheards season1 and season 2 coming soon.

I would greatly appreciate if a comment is left.”just to let me know you were here" and ideas on future entries are welcomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment