Sunday, November 10, 2013

Role Model Couples #1 Gomez&Morticia (ADDAMS FAMILY)

 
Their house is a museum Where people come to see 'em They really are a scream The Addams Family."

I know Halloween is over, but this couple is more famous on Halloween than any other.This is favorite couple of all times, even thou they are a fictional couple. This couple showed me and people like me that true love never dies. They were different then the normal standards of what a couple do or say, but hey they loved each other and at the end of every show that point was shown. Morticia will always be tending to her "deathly" garden, yet Gomez will be playing so wild game of chess with Thing or playing golf. No matter what Gomez could not keep his hands of Morticia. Not because she was wearing the latest fashion, or her make up was on point, and not because she had a "banging" body. It was because she was his, and because she said something in French. When ever she said something in French he go mad with passion.

They actually showed me and my generation that when you truly love someone with all your heart and from the bottom of your soul that love will never die. Also, no matter how hard you try to fight it, you can never over come it. They show tolerance for each other and everyone no matter what or where the person may be. They didn't care if they were rich or poor(which is a topic in one of the Addams family movie). Long as they had each other they would make it. Morticia was a true ride or die chick. Ladies, let's be real. I don't know many that would put up with my husband swing from vines in the house and shooting his self out of a cannon on the daily bases. 

Like a true couple they complete each other. Gomez was the carefree and wild one, while Morticia was the senseable one and was the calm when everything would go crazy. I tell me your memories of this spooky couple. I can go on and on about this couple Gomez and Morticia, but why spoil it for you..go check them out and see why.."They're creepy and they're kooky,Mysterious and spooky,They're all together ooky,"  



2 comments:

  1. I loved this show! It definitely shows that true love is subjective. Everyone deserves a love like this, don't you think ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, yes I do. I love the show as well and the movies. The theme song will always be a classic to me

      Delete